Deane W. Navaroli brings over two and a half decades of expertise to the field of property asset management and commercial real estate brokerage. With a career spanning 25 years as a property asset manager and 15 years as a licensed commercial real estate broker, Deane is currently a principal at William & Reeves CRE in Hollis, New Hampshire. He has personal ownership of more than 165,000 square feet of commercial real estate in the state.
Throughout his notable career, Deane has overseen the redevelopment of more than 1 million square feet of commercial, office, industrial and residential spaces across New England and beyond. Including the successful redevelopment of more than 250 units of workforce housing in Worcester, Cambridge and Dorchester, Massachusetts.
Deane honed his expertise in portfolio and asset management during his first 20 years in Boston, Massachusetts. He worked as an Asset Manager and owners’ representative at Boston Capital Institutional Advisors and Cross Harbor Capital Partners, gaining invaluable transactional experience. Additionally, he served as Vice President at the Trammell Crow Company, where he led the office and industrial property management and project management teams for the New England-owned and managed assets.
In recent years, Deane has collaborated with Monitor Way partner Mike Dion on several occasions to acquire and redevelop commercial properties in Bedford, Epping and Londonderry. He is also involved in a mixed-use development project featuring 21 units of luxury condominium housing with first-floor commercial space in downtown Portsmouth.
Key Achievements and Roles:
- Deane has negotiated leasing deals encompassing an impressive 8.9 million square feet and facilitated sales of over 7.9 million square feet of commercial space.
- He has ownership interests in residential and commercial properties in New Hampshire that are valued at an estimated $33 million.
- He has overseen numerous projects in multiple states, including New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Maine, Maryland, Virginia, Texas, Oregon and even Mexico.
- Deane was an integral member of the Altid Enterprises team that successfully redeveloped and marketed the 264,000 SF former Tyco headquarters at 100 Domain Drive in Exeter, New Hampshire, transforming it into a successful multi-tenant office and flex building.
- In addition to his thriving real estate career, Deane is a dedicated firefighter with more than 30 years of experience. He currently holds the position of Captain of the tower company for the Hollis, New Hampshire Fire Rescue Department.
- Since 2020, Deane has also been serving as the Director of Emergency Management in Hollis, having previously held the role of Assistant Director of Emergency Management for over eight years in the town.
Deane Navaroli is a seasoned professional in the field of property asset management and commercial real estate, known for his extensive experience and significant contributions to his partners, clients and the industry.